Stay in SLO & Get Transportation Credits for SLO Coast Wineries
The fall season is the best time to visit San Luis Obispo! You’ll experience less crowds, harvest festivals, perfect weather and gorgeous views, which means you can experience our town like a local. Plus, you’ll sip and save on our five different wine trails.
Just book two consecutive qualified nights (excluding Saturday arrivals) at one of our San Luis Obispo lodging properties of your choice (just pick one here), and we’ll throw in $100 in UBER credits to help you effortlessly explore our undiscovered SLO Coast Wine trails.
Take advantage of our Harvest on the Coast celebration weekend Nov 1-3, the only one of its kind, in Avila Beach. And don’t miss our locally sourced farm-to-table dining, charming downtown, plus various wine trails around the coast. Locals call this our best time of year to visit and we invite you to discover why.
SLO Coast Wine Trails
- Can’t decide between wine tasting and the beach? Luckily, you don’t have to with the Avila Beach Wine Trail.
- Taste in the historic center of SLO Coast Wine Country on our two-day Core of the Coast Wine Trail.
- Experience rolling vineyards in the shadows of our coastal peaks on a two-day venture on the Edna Valley Backroads.
- Explore the Arroyo Grande Valley and its Southern Charm, home to the southernmost wineries of the SLO Coast.
- Head up historic Highway 1 to visit our northernmost wineries Points North for an ultra coastal adventure.
Come see us…and Sip, Stay and Save!
Read all the rules and restrictions here, plus book your hotel here: https://visitslo.com/sip-stay-save/.